Born and raised in France. I went to law school for three years in the north of France and then specialized for two more years in international business law.
As an internship was required after my last year of law school in order to graduate, I moved to Montreal, Canada to intern for a Franco-Canadian company. That is where I wrote my thesis on "Dispute Settlement Under Chapter 19 of NAFTA: The Softwood Lumber Example".
In 2006 I moved to New Orleans, Louisiana where I worked for a local law firm. After almost a year, I decided to go back into business law.
I moved back to Europe and was hired by the biggest international business law firm in Luxembourg. I then moved to a different company who was specialized in corporate domiciliation and fiduciary services where I was a corporate and legal officer and accounts manager.
Being extremely specialized in corporate and contract law made me realize that I needed to broaden my knowledge of business.
I decided to apply for an MBA. The A.B. Freeman School of Business at Tulane University in New Orleans accepted me in 2009. I graduated in 2011 concentrating in international business and strategic management and leadership. I also specialized in entrepreneurship with secondary classes in consumer behavior. I am currently the HR, Legal and Marketing Manager for Tuleu Consulting Company based out of Metairie.
I got married to a New Orleanian in 2010 and I have dual citizenship since 2014.
Hr, legal and marketing manager
TULEU CONSULTING CO.
De Mars 2013 à Aujourd'hui
Exclusive John Deere distributor for West-Central African countries (Senegal, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Cameroon, Congo, and Chad) and French Caribbean islands (Martinique and Guadeloupe).
· In charge of market research and analyses for Africa and the FWI (potential clients, market share, competitive analyses...).
· Responsible for the marketing department and the development of a marketing strategy for the FWI and marketing resource for our sub-dealers in Africa (budgeting, dealership development, cost control, ROI...)
· In charge of contract compliance monitoring and legal researches for Africa
· Responsible for all legal and HR issues in the French West Indies (Company law, contract law, labor law, tax issues, lease, insurance...)
· Responsible for managing the government contract in Chad
Master's degree in International Business Law
Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours - International Business law
2003 à 2005
Dissertation: "Dispute Settlement Under Chapter 19 of NAFTA: The Softwood Lumber Example"
Français - Langue maternelle
Anglais - Langue maternelle
Espagnol - Notions